After you choose your stone, our team will contact you to schedule a day to come out to your home or business and create a custom template of your project.
To measure your countertops, please follow the steps below:
1. Draw a basic layout of your kitchen or bathroom on a plain sheet of paper, as if looking down from above. Please include areas where your sink, refrigerator, range, island, bars and back-splashes are located.
2. Using measuring tape, take the measurement, in inches, beginning from the outside edge of your counter, the length along the wall. Then measure the width of the counter from the back to the front.
3. Add approximately 1 1/2 inch of overhang on sides that do not border a wall stove or refrigerator.
4. Measure the back splashes from the top of the counter surface to the top of the back splash, and remember to indicate the back splash on the layout of your countertops.
5. After measuring your counters and sketching a layout, we invite you to bring your sketch to our showroom so that one of our team members can calculate the total square footage of material required for your project.